|25-11-2011, 12:20 PM||#1 (permalink)|
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2002
المشاركات: 403معدل تقييم المستوى: 25
How do I introduce yourself?..كيفيه تقديم نفسك
How do I introduce yourself?..كيفيه تقديم نفسك How do I introduce yourself?..كيفيه تقديم نفسك How do I introduce yourself?..كيفيه تقديم نفسك How do I introduce yourself?..كيفيه تقديم نفسك How do I introduce yourself?..كيفيه تقديم نفسك
HELLO , here is some steps
on how to introduce yourself
It depends on your audience, but here are some basics:
- Hello, how are you? I'm Tom. Nice to meet you!
- Hey, what's up? I'm Tom.
Here are some things commonly used in introductory conversation:
- Job: What your job is, where you work, etc.
- Family: Describe your family
- Sports: The sports you enjoy playing and watching, your favorite teams and players, etc.
- Car: What you drive -- make and model (example: Ford Fusion), engine type, color, etc.
- Home: Where you live, type of home, etc.
Self-introduction should include these:
Your name (usually just your first name, unless it's a formal occasion, like an interview)
Your job (what you do, where you work)
Maybe why you are there - "I'm interested in working here", or "One of my friends is the person having this party" - as a topic of conversation to get you started.
Step 1: your name with qualification
Step 2: your are coming from(native place)
Step 3: your schooling and college name with place
Step 4: your parents name with occupation
Step 5: your hobbies related team work
How to Introduce Yourself
Having trouble introducing yourself? While introductions come easy to the extrovert, the introvert will go as far as feeling anxiety when surrounded by people whom they do not know. Some tips to try:
1. Look people straight in the eyes - eye contact is important because it shows that you care and also shows self confidence .
2. Smile - it is important to keep a nice, bright smile (and fresh breath too). Your smile is your icebreaker, it draws people to you because you will look like a happy, stable person.
3. Handshake - a firm handshake, once again, demonstrates your self confidence, but be sure you don't break the other person's arm or hand (try squeezing slightly with your fingers and not your thumb). Just a squeeze and control hand shake, you will definitely gain your confidence.
4. Say your name and immediately ask for theirs - then repeat their name while saying - "it's a pleasure to meet you John" or "nice to meet you Jane" - repeating the person's name will help you remember their name and again, will also show you care. Have a Great Conversation.Make sure you introduce with both first and last names.
5. Giving a Nickname is absolutely ok, but never appropriate to say your name is your nickname. It is an awkward joke if you consider it a joke. Always give notice it's a nickname, i.e. "My name's Mike, but they call me 'The Stunner'.
6. You may tell a little bit of your background in order to start your conversation.
* Never criticize.
* Tell your positives but don't tell your negatives unless they ask.
* Keep a napkin or tissue nearby to avoid shaking with a sweaty hand.
* Keep your focus on the person you are meeting - give them the respect you would like to receive.
* Avoid eating anything that might stick to your teeth, like spinach.
* Take small bites of appetizers so that you never get caught with a mouthful.
* Don't speak when your mouth is filled with food.
|طرق مشاهدة الموضوع|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|تخيل نفسك مكانه ... وقول مالديك وعبر عن نفسك .. !!!||الطائر الحزين||قسم كرة القدم العربية||0||05-12-2012 08:50 PM|
|The Bella Twins introduce Nickelback in Las Vegas||ღ .. Coffe||المصارعة - Wrestling - صور مصارعه - يوتيوب المصارع||0||08-06-2011 07:11 AM|
|كيفيه كتابه قصه مشوقه^_^||*البلبل الحزين*||روايات - قصص - قصص حب - فراق - غضب الوالدين - طيش الشباب - حكايات حقيقية||0||08-06-2011 12:00 AM|
|اقبل نفسك كما هى لأنك لن تكون غير نفسك||أم الاء||دراسة الطلاب - دراسات عليا - جامعه - ابتدائي - ثانوي - اعدادي - نتائج الثانوية العامة||0||16-05-2011 11:50 AM|
|اقبل نفسك كما هى لأنك لن تكون غير نفسك؟||الحب الحقيقي||القسم العام - عام||0||21-04-2011 01:10 PM|